Any data journalists out there?
Created by Sehee JO.
I'm a Product Manager in Las Vegas, NV. I'm currently freelancing. I earned a B.A. from Jeonbuk University.
I am trying to create a repository of articles that captures interesting general societal trends in America. For this project, I have downloaded General Society Survey (GSS)
data from 1972 to 2017, performed data analyses, and created data visualizations. I would like to find someone who can write up about these findings so I can publish them as articles.
I took on this project because I think it would provide valuable insights to those who care about societal changes in this country.
- What percentage of Americans approves marijuana legalization?
- What percentage of Americans owns guns?
- What percentage of Americans have extra-marital affairs?
- What percentage of Americans believe in God and how is that trend changing?
- What percentage of Americans supports space exploration?
- How does marriage status related to happiness?
- How does religiosity related to education received?
These are all interesting questions and I believe all the answers can be found in the data.
I am looking for data journalists who are interested in bringing stories out of data.
Complete a write-up of analyses
Publish these articles on a website